Looking for 10mm Solid Gold Split rings...I need two. Where can I buy them?

Where can I find 10mm split rings (jump rings that are like a key ring?). I would like them to be solid yellow gold - 10kt or 14kt ....round or oval. *thank you*

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
i don't think i've ever seen split jump rings in gold that are that big.

depending on what you're wanting to use them for you might have better luck using a clasp

like one of these and snipping off the jump ring:
Sterling Silver 10 mm Spring Ring
14K White 10.7x7mm Triggerless Lobster Clasp

i made a charm bracelet ages ago and used C-spring clasps to attach the charms that weren't going to be permanent. the triggerless clasps and charm holders are a lot fancier these days!

i don't think i've ever seen split jump rings in gold that are that big.

depending on what you're wanting to use them for you might have better luck using a clasp

like one of these and snipping off the jump ring:
Sterling Silver 10 mm Spring Ring
14K White 10.7x7mm Triggerless Lobster Clasp

i made a charm bracelet ages ago and used C-spring clasps to attach the charms that weren't going to be permanent. the triggerless clasps and charm holders are a lot fancier these days!
Hi Dana! Thank you so much. I have them in 925 in 10mm...and have them on the piece but, I can’t help thinking that 10mm in gold would look so much better. I worry about clasp type as to loss of piece etc. But, I will ck out that triggerless one. Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I really appreciate it.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
i've seen them in sterling in all sorts of sizes - up to actual keychain size - but in gold, or even gold filled, i think about 8mm is as big as i can recall seeing.

you could probably also find them in gold plated mystery metal, just to try out the look before investing in real gold ones. here's a random ebay listing i found if you wanted to spend $2 to try out what the finished piece would look like before investing more?

i've seen them in sterling in all sorts of sizes - up to actual keychain size - but in gold, or even gold filled, i think about 8mm is as big as i can recall seeing.

you could probably also find them in gold plated mystery metal, just to try out the look before investing in real gold ones. here's a random ebay listing i found if you wanted to spend $2 to try out what the finished piece would look like before investing more?
That is sorta what I did with the silver ones - tried it out to see if it worked...then wanted solid gold :D