Latest Takara lab diamond restock - .75ct - 1.51ct...all but one already sold.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Less, do you know whether you'll be getting more of the warmer colours (F, G, H) in the next few batches? Thanks
Hi Pookydo,
Very possible we'll get some F, but doubtful regarding H color.
We are talking a bit with a CVD grower and their rough is around G/H (CVD does not produce colorless in general)...so that might be a more likely option than our HPHT grown which is producing so much perfect D color.
Hope that helps!
Less

Dear Less
I used my Gmail email address to submit an inquiry but didn't receive the e-ticket confirmation. Does BTD not accept Gmail addresses?
I would like to pre-order a 1.5 D color to be setting in your Tiffany reproduction.

Many thanks in advance for considering my request.

Beatriz

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dear Less
I used my Gmail email address to submit an inquiry but didn't receive the e-ticket confirmation. Does BTD not accept Gmail addresses?
I would like to pre-order a 1.5 D color to be setting in your Tiffany reproduction.

Many thanks in advance for considering my request.

Beatriz
Hi Beatriz,
Thanks for the post! Sorry to hear about the lack of confirmation - Let me check our spam filter but we definitely work with and even recommend gmail as it's been the most reliable by far.
Anyway, happy to work with you on the pre-order. Worst case, just email us at [email protected] (remove the dots of course) as a direct way.
Talk to you soon,
Less