Joyce

sparklee

The Millenium Star
Re: JemsbyJoyce

Had a quick and easy transaction with Joyce. She was great to deal with. Excellent communication and shipped fast.

Thanks Joyce!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

I have been lax in my posting feedback and I apologize. I always have great transactions with Joyce - fast payer, great communication. Thanks again.

Loved buying from and selling to Joyce recently
. Another couple of super transactions!

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

I sold another ring to Joyce and the transaction went perfectly (even though the PO was slow). Thanks Joyce!!

MrsMike_C

The Florentine Diamond

I just bought a ring from Joyce and she shipped it the very same day. I got it so fast, it was great. The ring was even better than the pictures showed.

diamonds247

The Millenium Star

Just sold a ring to this lovely lady! She is beyond fabulous! Great communication! A pleasure to work with.

As always...I just love Joyce--thanks so much for being so great! she is so easy to work with...and I love the ring in her picture..is that yours???? it looks like a million dollars!

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
hollim27 said:
As always...I just love Joyce--thanks so much for being so great! she is so easy to work with...and I love the ring in her picture..is that yours???? it looks like a million dollars!
Yes, the ring(s) in the picture are my DREAM wedding set with a 3 ct Asha center and pave diamonds equaling another 1.5 ctw.

Anozira

The Florentine Diamond
What more can I add about Joyce that hasn't already been said?
She's an absolute delight to do business with whether you're the buyer or seller! I just completed another great transaction with her. Thanks Joyce