Joyce

JemsbyJoyce

Just had a great sale with JemsbyJoyce! Super fast payment! Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Re: JemsbyJoyce

Oh yeah!!! I'm so glad that it got to you!!! Since I couldn't track the package, I was sitting on my hands wondering if I should write to ask if you received it yet! I'm so happy you like it!
~ Joyce

Do not hesitate to buy/sell from Joyce. She knows what she wants and won't stop until she has it (very fast I might add).

She was a joy to work with and it was one of the easiest transactions I have had. Enjoy the ring and don't you dare forget when you tire of it...1st right of refusal.

Anozira

The Florentine Diamond

2 thumbs way up and 5 stars for Joyce! She was a pleasure to work with and an ideal customer. Thanks so much

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

Just had a great transaction with Joyce - quick payer and nice to deal with - I hope you like your new setting when it arrives!

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

Casey said:
Just had a great transaction with Joyce - quick payer and nice to deal with - I hope you like your new setting when it arrives!
Just had another great transaction with Joyce..... great lady - thanks.

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond

Just had a great transaction with Joyce! She is fun to chat with and work with as well. Very helpful too. Pics to follow when the diamond ring gets here!! Can't wait! Nice to know she wants my Princess should I ever have another moment of insanity LOL!!

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

I just did a swap-er-oo with Joyce..... great to deal with and the ring came super fast and nicely packaged - thanks.

Anozira

The Florentine Diamond

An absolute fantastic lady to do business with. Just completed another great transaction with her. Thanks Joyce!

maryl

Connoisseur

I had a great transaction with Joyce! Super fast payment and very sweet!

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond

I just got two rings from Joyce, and they are very pretty, just like her pictures show they are. She is great to deal with, fast shipping and nice packaging.

Thanks again!

Anozira

The Florentine Diamond

Just completed my 3rd transaction w/Joyce - first one as a customer. I'm very happy w/my purchase, it arrived super fast and is absolutely stunning! Thanks a million Joyce the ring looks better than new and I can tell it was lovingly cared for

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond

Since it was in my care for such a short time, I think the TLC came from its previous owners. :eek:)
But thanks for the kind words . . . I'm glad it went to a loving home!

Purchased beautiful diamond&gold bracelet and 4 swarovski earrings, yay!!!
The bracelet sparkles and shines- so I am rethinking about giving it away... she looks good on me lol
The earrings are also very sparkly, I know I will be wearing them a lot during the warmer season!
Joyce even surprised me with free matching bracelet wahoo!

The package arrived super fast and was packed in cute little boxes

Thanks Joyce!!!

Trisha

Connoisseur

Just received a lovely bracelet from Joyce along with a special surprise bonus!! Thank you so much. A pleasure to do business with!