JCK talk

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Do you know why? I was so hoping to meet Less, Dana and the gang at the show. :)
I don't think BTD has ever exhibited at the JCK. Wink has been going for years, and this will be my third year attending, but I've never seen them there. I'm sure Dana or Less can correct me if I'm wrong, but it costs a fortune to be an exhibitor, and there's not a large market for synthetic stones there.

I don't think BTD has ever exhibited at the JCK. Wink has been going for years, and this will be my third year attending, but I've never seen them there. I'm sure Dana or Less can correct me if I'm wrong, but it costs a fortune to be an exhibitor, and there's not a large market for synthetic stones there.
I'm sure it is a huge fee to exhibit at JCK, no doubt! This is my first year going, very excited. Any tips, besides comfy shoes?

Too bad there isn't a larger market for synthetic stones at the show - jewelers are missing out. I think they are amazing! :D

We are local mining community we are looking for buyer who can buy our Black Gold,Gold Bullion,Rought Diamond,Diamonds Dust and Gold Bullion product as we have large amount of goods ready for sale to any ready willing and able buyer that will ready to do long term business relationship with our mines. please if you are interested just respond to this mail with your request of what you may want.
We are also hereby agreed and ready willing to send sample of our gold to buyer for testing to confirm the carat purity of the gold before we start the business.interested buyers should get back to us for more detail ([email protected] )

Attachments

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I'm sure it is a huge fee to exhibit at JCK, no doubt! This is my first year going, very excited. Any tips, besides comfy shoes?

Too bad there isn't a larger market for synthetic stones at the show - jewelers are missing out. I think they are amazing! :D
If you have a tight schedule, do yourself a favor and buy bottled water and granola bars/protein bars to keep in your hotel room. You can slip one or two in your bag (a backpack is SO much better than a tote!) so that you can avoid the long lines at lunchtime (and the expensive prices) and just munch fast so you can keep your pace. Download the ap on your phone so you can find vendors easily. If you are renting a car, there are tons of places to do shopping at in the area. Be sure to look for the meet-n-greets/gatherings. There's always a small party popping up! We normally meet with our colleagues in the lounge in the morning, at lunchtime, and then around 4/4:30 to see where we're going that night. Best place to take a break, see who's around, etc. Almost everyone goes through the lounge area just to see who's around.

If you have a tight schedule, do yourself a favor and buy bottled water and granola bars/protein bars to keep in your hotel room. You can slip one or two in your bag (a backpack is SO much better than a tote!) so that you can avoid the long lines at lunchtime (and the expensive prices) and just munch fast so you can keep your pace. Download the ap on your phone so you can find vendors easily. If you are renting a car, there are tons of places to do shopping at in the area. Be sure to look for the meet-n-greets/gatherings. There's always a small party popping up! We normally meet with our colleagues in the lounge in the morning, at lunchtime, and then around 4/4:30 to see where we're going that night. Best place to take a break, see who's around, etc. Almost everyone goes through the lounge area just to see who's around.
Ah, good tips - thank you! I didn't book many appointments, wanted the freedom to wander at will. :) The lounge tip is great! So excited! I'm bringing my new director of ops - it's her first time to Vegas. Excited to show her around a bit. Hope to see you there! I'll recognize ya from your headshot on here. *grin*

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Ah, good tips - thank you! I didn't book many appointments, wanted the freedom to wander at will. :) The lounge tip is great! So excited! I'm bringing my new director of ops - it's her first time to Vegas. Excited to show her around a bit. Hope to see you there! I'll recognize ya from your headshot on here. *grin*
My hair is longer, but if you don't recognize me, you'll definitely recognize Wink!

What company are you with?