J Crew Bridesmaid Dresses on Super Sale!

I loooooove J Crew's bridesmaid dresses, but I didn't love the price. I've been especially enamored with everything they make in "dusty shale."
I was super excited to see that their "Macie" Dress had been marked down from $250 to $69.99! It was one of my favorite styles (needed something super flexible/forgiving since I have bridemaids who are 6'1", 5'2", size 0P and size 16!) and it's still available in the color and size I needed for each of my five bridesmaids! Everyone just ordered their dresses and I can't wait to see them in them.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up! All the colors are on sale for "Macie," and most sizes are still available. Great price on a great dress!

The only caveat: sale dresses are final sale, so no returns or exchanges. Though, I've heard anecdotal evidence of some stores allowing girls to exchange dresses they needed for a wedding. I've been told they run a bit large.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
ooh, i would wear that even though i'm not going to be in a wedding. i love BM dresses that you can re-use. i have a dress from my SIL's wedding from 2004 still hanging in my closet

I'd wear it even though I'm not going to be in a wedding, too!!

Also, I just googled "J Crew" and holy cow they're expensive. My boyfriend works at J Crew, and I didn't know that. No wonder he said he can only afford to buy me one sweater or jacket or whatever else I want a month.

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
Yes they are expensive!

In college an ex bf bought me a J Crew chenille scarf for Xmas. It was fabulous and I loved it and wore it til it finally unraveled 5 years later. I have a soft spot for scarves

We have a JCrew outlet nearby (typically 40-50% off retail plus the 10% student discount!) and that's the only time we'll shop J Crew. My FI loves them for nicer/work clothes - button down, chinos, ties, etc. He's angling for a suit from them for the wedding next, but I'd like for him to sorta match the groomsmen and I don't know how I feel about asking them to shell out that much, even if it's just pants and not the jacket.