Is Betterhandiamond still operating? No reply to my order

I placed an order with Betterthandiamond.com on Oct 5 and they even messaged me saying thank you for the order.

Since then, they have gone cold turkey. I have sent numerous messages, messages on this board, and even Facebook and haven’t received a reply in 16 days. I am worried that I lost my money and even worse I won’t have the ring to propose to my girlfriend.

I am at a loss as to what to do. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
I placed an order with Betterthandiamond.com on Oct 5 and they even messaged me saying thank you for the order.

Since then, they have gone cold turkey. I have sent numerous messages, messages on this board, and even Facebook and haven’t received a reply in 16 days. I am worried that I lost my money and even worse I won’t have the ring to propose to my girlfriend.

I am at a loss as to what to do. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Have you heard back from them yet? I tried to order two matching diamonds from them earlier this year (Around May I think), and sadly their inventory system was not up to date and one of the diamonds had sold. Response time was much longer than I would have expected. They did send me a list of other available options, but only gave me prices for 2 of the 3 options and it was the 3rd, no price given option that I would have been interested in. Ultimately I ended up going with a different vendor for my lab grown diamonds, and figured I would try again with BTD in 2022 for my 3ct 10 year anniversary diamond, but my experience and experiences like yours give me pause.

1 month out and hopefully this has either been resolved for you, or you contacted your bank/credit card to get your money back.

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi - we are still here.
Re: luda46 order above - that was completed and customer received with their requested ring size change.
Please note if any communication issues with emails, chatting us on FB avoids any spam mail issues and is a great backup plan if needed.
BetterThanDiamond.com

We've got some new Takara lab diamonds that just arrived (1ct D colors, 1.25ct and 1.50ct E colors) and orders have been slowly increasing after the Covid slowdown...here's a photo of one:
alondra_ring_3ct.jpg
Timeless Alondra ring, 3ct center:
Timeless Alondra Ring

Best regards,
Less