Inquiring on jewellery handed down from great grandmother

I have recently acquired a necklace from my great grandmother before she passed away, I am a 30 year old male but ever since she got the pieces I was always intrigued by them and wore them during visits, there are alot of diamonds embedded in what looks like silver, I am just curious if they are real and what the value may be as it might be safe to have them insured, first two pics are of the pearls and diamonds, third pic is of the back of the prices, each piece has an individual number on the back

Attachments

I have recently acquired a necklace from my great grandmother before she passed away, I am a 30 year old male but ever since she got the pieces I was always intrigued by them and wore them during visits, there are alot of diamonds embedded in what looks like silver, I am just curious if they are real and what the value may be as it might be safe to have them insured, first two pics are of the pearls and diamonds, third pic is of the back of the prices, each piece has an individual number on the back
Any help or info appreciated

Pretty necklace. Really like it. Bet it looked lovely on your grandmother's neck all those years she wore it. As for people gettting back to your question, sometimes, it takes a while before someone writes back with advice, so, be patient. I'm sure some knowledgeable person will read your thread and help out. Wish I was that person, but, my knowledge isn't that great about what your after. :)