I SAID *YES* TO THE DRESS!!!

MissCassie

The Pink Orchid
Congratulations, on all accounts! The dress is perfect, the e-ring is gorgeous, and YES! You are getting married!

Last edited by a moderator:

e.taylor

The Black Orlov
I'm a redhead and my dress was the same color. It flatters us gals pretty well-lol! You look amazing and it is totally perfect on you. I love it!

Jetaime I really like that you went with a dress with color
I think they are so pretty and can be done in a way that is tasteful and beautiful. I like white dresses too but it's neat to see brides expressing their personality in the dresses that are slightly gold, champaign, cream or blush.

You look STUNNING and way to go on your awesome deals

Thanks Kristina!!! The white just was TOO MUCH for my skin tone. I'm generally pretty pale - and the gold color just really seemed to compliment my skin instead of making me look washed out.

e.taylor

The Black Orlov
jetaime toujours said:
Thanks Kristina!!! The white just was TOO MUCH for my skin tone. I'm generally pretty pale - and the gold color just really seemed to compliment my skin instead of making me look washed out.
I know that game well...I can't do white or I just look like a ghost. I used to get called casper in jr. high school.

e.taylor said:
jetaime toujours said:
I know that game well...I can't do white or I just look like a ghost. I used to get called casper in jr. high school.
Oh man. I just was told my legs were blinding all the time so I stopped wearing shorts for like 10 years.

jetaime toujours said:
I did this as well, the white was way too stark on me! Good job!

I have a total softspot for those pickup bottom dresses...though you pull it off a crap ton better than I did when I tried them on lol. I'm jealous
Looks beautiful on and the color is perfect!