HELP! I received a supposed to be Mossy from ebay

Re: HELP! I received a supposed to be Mossy from e

I wouldn't worry about what she says - even if it's a negative comment posted as a postive. If questions ever come up from future sellers, you have the proof that PP sided with you so obviously, they felt you were the wronged party.

Say something along these lines:

"Had to file a claim to get refund". "Misrepresented, PP claim to get $ back"

Last edited by a moderator:

CherokeeGirl, you've treated this seller far more politely than I would have. At her first sign of balking, I'd have filed a credit card chargeback, tossed the ring in the Certified Mail with return receipt, and walked away. If I got any lip after that, it'd have been negative feed back time, too. A Moissanite does not look like a CZ. One look at the multitudes of photos on this site would show that.

Are you out the $100 appraisal fee? She should have caved and refunded that to you once she got her ring back.

I would not worry about what she posts as feedback. If it's snarky, you get to post a rebuttal comment. Say it was falsely advertised as Moiss when it tested as CZ. People who think 100% positive feedback means integrity are dreaming. Once sellers could not neg bad buyers, it became a total farce. And for whatever reason, buyers are too reluctant to post a negative for a bad buying experience.

Anozira

The Florentine Diamond

newbielady said:
**BUYER BEWARE** Item NOT as Described-Refund Impossibly Difficult
I'm with Noobs on this. She deserves honest feedback! For all you know the same thing may have happened to someone else before you with the same ring but the buyer wasn't willing to leave honest fb comments. Had they done so it may have saved you alot of time, money (which was refunded thank goodness) and agrrivation. I know it's a stretch but these things do happen and alot of people don't bother leaving FB after they receive a refund.

Have fun at the gem show

Last edited by a moderator:

soooo glad you got your refund, even though you had to shell out the money for the appraisal (which stinks...to put it mildly). hopefully you'll find a great deal at the gem show! you've got karma on your side.

deb

The Imperial Diamond

Yayyy for getting your refund!!!!! I agree with posting the feedback. Sounds like she would do this to someone else in a heartbeat!!

If she leave you positive feedback with a negative comment you can report it to ebay ad have it removed. It is against their rules.