Has anyone done HCG for weigh loss

e.taylor

The Black Orlov
yeah, if they were elevated recently I'd think twice about a highly detoxifying ketogenic diet. I'm sorry! You may need to transition more slowly or try something else a bit more conventional for weight loss.

Was doing so good, down 9.6 (1.something more than I lost total the 2nd time I did the protocol) and then now it's TOM week. It came yesterday a little bit, when it usually comes Friday. Now I'm up .8 today! ARGH! I'm sure it will go away next week, it's bloating or whatever but daaaaang is that a jolt to the system to see on the scale.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I hate that! Nothing like going up when you should be going down. Stay off the scales for a few days and keep you water up
It will go back down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah I totally screwed up today. I'm all periody and emotional. I'll be paying for that tomorrow for sure. Nothing like a little self-sabotage to ruin the day. Off to chug some water and walk a little bit before bed.

E, ha, yeah, my calories were increased a lot today.

Back on it properly tomorrow!!!!

i'm thinking of doing another round... but it its so hard to stay in it mentally for me. the first round was cake... subsequent rounds pretty much went down the toilet

OK ladies..I am back and need to hope back on the diet, but I was using Evoke hcg....you can't get it anymore. Can someone recommend a good (and farely inexpensive) Hcg to buy?

I am scared to try another one, especially since it has changed to vibrational (whatever that means) hcg. I am afraid if I just buy any old kind, like they sell at walmart now, that I would end up with none in it at all!!

Just started back on hcg today. Last time I tried my liver was really taking it hard, and I needed to detox beforehand (which I did this time).

So far today still feeling sort of hungry but have eaten really really well! Proud.

Time to lose my blubber!! yes BLUBBER! haha

Thank you e.! There was one day that I was just sooo busy with work that I spaced drinking enough water (rare for me - I normally drink "too much" :p ).

10 lbs down so far.. anticipating even more now that my menses are starting.

I plan on staying on for 40 days but we shall see if I reach 35 lbs first.

Hello Ladies I am new here, just joined

I've been on this diet twice already, the first time I lost 30 pounds from 192 down to 162, I was a perfect size 8 and some size 6.

When i got off the diet, i didn't follow protocol, and due to stress and anxioty, gained it all back. I have an eating disorder, thats what i call it.

The second time I started on 9/15/12, and have lost 14 pounds, and would have lost more if I ate according to the protocol, I also cheated a total of 4 days.

I started ovulating a year ago, where I had 8 month of no period and sever hot flashes. HCG has restored my periods to monthly basis after I've completed my first round.

So, I am a great believer of this HCG stuff. The first time I did shots and paid an arm and a leg for it. Second round I ordered drops that cost 90% cheaper and are more affective and i feel no hunger whats so ever.

Just sharing my experience...

Angela

I can't seem to find any actual hcg anywhere & I know my dr won't got for it. I tried this "Activator" stuff I got at GNC. Now, I ad BAD hyperemesis gravidarum with 2 out of 3 of my girls. By the afternoon of day 2 I was really nauseous. I took a couple benedryl and laid down and I don't know if it was a fluke, but I'm scared to invest in more if it's only going to make me sick (too tough of a way to lose weight, lol).

I don't want to read through 74 pages, but where do you get yours and is nausea really common? Thanks!

elf925

The Pink Orchid
Bethany said:
Do you find that in general or because of this diet? I loose one to five pounds after every cycle. I've always thought it was really really weird.

elf925 said:
Bethany said:
Do you find that in general or because of this diet? I loose one to five pounds after every cycle. I've always thought it was really really weird.
I gain maybe 4 lbs the week before my period starts, and then lose it + some after my period finishes! I attribute it to water retention and increased terrible food intake! I get really nauseated during my period though so I think that also might be what contributes to after period weight loss!

Angela - Glad that HCG has helped you and that you didn't feel hunger. I am always craving HCG! I find it doesn't really help me that much with cravings but does with hunger, if that makes sense?