Happy Anniversary Mrs Got Rocks

I'm pretty new to the forums...but I seem to recall seeing in Mrs. Got Rock's signature (when I was stalking her EC ring) that today was her 20th? anniversary?

Congratulations!!!

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
Happy Anniversary!
Thank you lorrissey!

So it's been ages since I've been on and more than surprised at the new forum format, the direction of simulant production (AG Ultra, Amora AG) and the sad absence of the old regulars like Sparklee, Blingaholic, Joyce, and a whole host of former BTD sisters.

What happened, or was this a natural progression of age, life, the popularity of Wedding Bee, etc? Where is everyone hanging out now? I did run across The Facet Lounge but that seemed quiet as well. Feel free to pm me if you'd like. :)

Cheers!

Thank you lorrissey!

So it's been ages since I've been on and more than surprised at the new forum format, the direction of simulant production (AG Ultra, Amora AG) and the sad absence of the old regulars like Sparklee, Blingaholic, Joyce, and a whole host of former BTD sisters.

What happened, or was this a natural progression of age, life, the popularity of Wedding Bee, etc? Where is everyone hanging out now? I did run across The Facet Lounge but that seemed quiet as well. Feel free to pm me if you'd like. :)

Cheers!

I think there was a natural progression of stuff. I might just PM you soon. I'm thinking of getting a moissy eternity and remembered yours was like the perfect size to wear alone and to wear with a solitaire. Would love to see more pics and stats and hear a more thorough review now that you've lived with it for awhile.

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
I think there was a natural progression of stuff. I might just PM you soon. I'm thinking of getting a moissy eternity and remembered yours was like the perfect size to wear alone and to wear with a solitaire. Would love to see more pics and stats and hear a more thorough review now that you've lived with it for awhile.
Please PM if you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you. :) Funny you should mention the moissy eternity. I'm wearing it as I type. I'll try to post pics and more commentary for you in the moissy forum and will let you know when I do.