Handarbeit Antique 835 Silver Tea/brunch set? Need help!

Hello all,

I am a first-time poster who is struggling to find any details on an antique silver tea and ice holder set left to us by our great grandmother. They tarnish so I know they have some amount of silver in them, and as seen in the photos, are stamped 835 or European-grade.

IMG_0208.JPG IMG_0210.JPG IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0212.JPG IMG_0211.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0251.JPG

The set consists of a small tea kettle, candelabra, 2 sets of shakers, a pitcher, a large kettle, and an ice container. I know Handarbeit means handmade in barvarian/German, and that side of the family descends from those areas. Each item is stamped with 835 except for the ice box which I could not find any marking. We also have a very large silver platter which I believe is part of the set but is kept by my father for Thanksgiving meals. All I know is they were old when my mom was born in 68 and was passed down. Can anyone enlighten me on what I have? We used to keep them in a sealed cabinet for years. I don't have any sentimental value to them and neither does my family and we would like to sell them if they are worth anything. Thanks all!

Also, there seem to be some stamped symbols on some of the pieces- one almost looks like a crescent moon, one almost like the omega symbol, and a few others. Thanks