Hallmark on your ring?

Hi, I ordered my first amazing amora gem ring, but I do wonder, what hallmark is inside your ring? The thing is not everybody around me will know that is not the real diamond, someone might want to try it, so I would not want to have there something like "Amora gem" written. I guess hallmark for gold is there, but is there also something else? Thank you

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I ordered my first amazing amora gem ring, but I do wonder, what hallmark is inside your ring? The thing is not everybody around me will know that is not the real diamond, someone might want to try it, so I would not want to have there something like "Amora gem" written. I guess hallmark for gold is there, but is there also something else? Thank you
Hi Chimerka,
Thanks for your post. There is no branding hallmark inside our rings. Some customers order mountings with no center to set diamonds, sapphire, etc. (esp. our Regal) so we couldn't put something like Amora Gem in there :)

It's just the metal marking (PD = Palladium, 14K =14k Gold, or PT = Platinum) and potentially HPE (for High Pressure Enhanced) if appropriate.

Hope that helps!
Less