Fresh Steals & Deals!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Looking for a special piece for Mother's Day, that upcoming graduation, or just something special for yourself to celebrate the return of spring? Be sure to check out a special collection of beautiful pieces that we just listed in the Steals & Deals section. They were turned in to us for scrap, but we thought they were way too pretty to destroy, so we've refurbished them and they're ready to be loved once again.

http://winkcz.com/shop/product-category/steals-and-deals/

Last edited by a moderator:

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
A few of these pieces have sold, and a few more have been added. I'll be working on adding a couple of plain platinum bands as well as a channel set diamond band in the next hour, but thought you'd all like to see an amazing piece that is being offered on consignment. It's Starstruck's Ruby & diamond Swirl! The picture does not do this ring justice.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I also added a lot of earrings today. There's some new styles in there, including a great pair of large CZ hoops and some dangles too.

CherokeeGirl said:
I ckd and don't see them....is there more than the one page?
I only see the one page as well.

Also, I'm not wearing my prescription eyeglasses, so I really misread the title of this thread. "'Fresk Steaks & Deals,' huh?... Now THIS is my kind of jewelry-shopping!"

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
There were only a few styles of earrings in our lineup, and I added more to them. There are now 14 styles to choose from, not including the various protektor back choices. There are 18 items on that one page.