French cut weddig band!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
I just received my new band. :) It has French cut baguettes, and I love them!! The elongated tables on them make for some really beautiful sparkle, even though the diamonds are so small. It is appox 1.7mm for reference.

The band is beautiful! where did you get it? How high off your finger does it sit? I've been looking off and on since I got my wedding set for a diamond band to wear w/it and haven't found anything yet.

mmascall

Connoisseur
The band is beautiful! where did you get it? How high off your finger does it sit? I've been looking off and on since I got my wedding set for a diamond band to wear w/it and haven't found anything yet.
I'm pretty sure the band was made by Joseph Schubach Jewellers

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Yes. Schubach's. It is very low, less than 2mm high. I think 1.5mm but it could be a hair more. It was custom, so I could get it just how I wanted, so sometime like the height, could be customized a bit. :)

I bought my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Stan Schubach in 1975 at Tower Plaza in Phoenix. I still have the original receipt.

In fact our 40th anniversary is in 2016! Hopefully she won't start something I can't finish.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
Stunning! You have excellent taste!
Thank you :)

I bought my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Stan Schubach in 1975 at Tower Plaza in Phoenix. I still have the original receipt.

In fact our 40th anniversary is in 2016! Hopefully she won't start something I can't finish.
That is so cool!!! Does she still wear the original ring you bought her? Joe took the business over from his Dad, but it is still a small family business. :)

I exchanged emails a few years ago with Joe about this ring! Sadly she no longer wears it since her knuckles, and mine, have become subjected to the ravages of old age, and our arthritic kuckles have changed our ring wearing habits. We still do have the ring though!