Found old ring belonged to my gran

hello! I'm looking for uour advice on these old rings that belonged to my gran who passed away 3 years ago at 83.
This little box was amongst her other items. Both rings were in it.
One band is hallmarked and looks like its been cut. And the other one has no hallmarks as far as im aware, looks brass with a clear stone. Properly cz.
Whats your thoughts? Junk or hand it into second hand shop. Sorry I've not attempted to clean them yet.
Screenshot_20200706-160904_Facebook.jpg 20200706_155330.jpg 20200706_111042.jpg 20200706_104312.jpg 20200706_104322.jpg Screenshot_20200706-111001_eBay.jpg

Hard to tell. Take them to a jeweler. They can test the stone for diamond vs. cz or other. That stone has a tall crown and short table, and the faceting looks "old" like a transitional cut. The ring with the split is probably gold and it split at the solder joint. You can sell jewelry yourself at diamondbistro.com and LoupeTroop.com but first you must know what it is that you are selling.

My boyfriend proposed to me. And I have to say that I was very happy. I wondered how much the ring cost. But in the end he told me that he just took a test on this website Engagement Ring Calculator and did as he was told. But I didn't end up finding out the price of the ring. And if I were you, I wouldn't sell Grandma's ring. It's a family heirloom, after all. I would leave it in a prominent place and pass it on from generation to generation. There's a reason my grandmother didn't throw the ring away.

This fashion era has taught us that styling has a great impact on our personality. A duo of stylish earrings remains to be must-have jewelry to fit and enhance the simplest outfits. It doesn’t matter if you’re working from home or office, the trending jewelry trend is wearable everywhere. They can make an impact yet easy to wear. It’s about making a statement with earrings.
Adding a dose of glamour to your daily life, it must have a couple of voguish earrings which can uplift your whole fashion sense from 0 to hero in one go – bold and beautiful earrings design will always be a focal fact of every modern woman’s jewelry box. Geometric shapes and sculptured silhouettes earrings design take center stage for celebrities, at the same time as mingling metals, and with a pinch of color-popping gems create edgy yet graceful earrings design.
If you don’t want bold and long earrings design, simply choose earrings design that are well-made, modish, and beautifully refined to get an attractive look. The girlscloset.pk has a luminous trendy earrings design collection. They provide highly versatile, modern options without being over-bearing or overpriced.

Over market trending earrings
Make your looks modern by wearing trending Hoop earrings, Crowd favorite Ear cuffs gem/ear cuffs, Zara flower stud metallic earrings, caged pearl gold earrings design, Gold liner hoop earrings, Tassel earrings, Stylish Ear jacket studs, Double ball earrings design for girls, Butterfly metallic earrings design, Gold chunky hoops, Pearl earrings design.

2020 all-rounder
The top 2020 earrings gain the attention of buyers on large scale. They make every outfit a little bit cooler. Crystal pineapple earrings design, Everyday candy earrings, All-rounder 2020 crystal square earrings, Luxury resin stone earrings, Dangle earrings, Rose coin earrings, Jeweled earrings, Chic ear cuff earrings set, Dainty minimalist hoops, Long-chain earrings, Double hoop earrings, diamante hoops.

Cute Geometric shape and sculptural earrings design
Don’t forget to add them to your unique jewelry box. Crystal dangle drops earrings, Unique ear studs with different brand logo and phrases, shapes, Peacock studs, Pearl bow earrings design, Inverted shell ear studs, Zara gold geometric studs, Kamla earrings, Evil eyes off studs, Dainty wings studs, Long-chain lips ear studs, Lunar hoops earrings design, Bumblebee earrings, Silver sterling ear studs, Cute shapes silver studs with hoop earrings set, Chained design ear cuff, Flower studs’ earrings, Acrylic earrings.
Nothing makes you stand out from the crowd more than a flash of diamonds & earrings gold. Emerald earrings design, luxurious earrings design. A stunning piece of earrings gold, with lots of lovely textures, organic forms of earrings gold, and beautiful satin and matt finishes that will make your mind go crazy. There are so many styles and earrings gold & design earrings are offered online on girlscloset.pk, you can find these flexible style earrings gold at very budget-friendly prices. Don’t hesitate just to click on the link and purchase your favorite item.
Include them in a personally curated stack of assorted styles and your day to the day jewelry box. Artificial earrings design & earrings gold are the greatest pieces of jewelry in terms of long-term investment, it just gives almost a good vibe to anyone an instant hip hop factor. From chandeliers to earrings gold, from bright and bold to long and silky earrings design. From 22kt gold to traditional Indian style jewelry. It’s all good. Wear it with confidence and why not, a bit of attitude!