Forever one colorless H&A moissanite

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
I ordered an 8mm Forever one colorless (E) H&A moissanite from MoissaniteCo.com and this is the one for me. I am super picky about cut in a stone. My all time favorite sim has always been the Asha because it has the closest cut quality to a super ideal cut diamond. But I am too tough on stones and would need to replace it once every year. I had hoped to love the Amora Gem but the arrows are just too wide for my liking. I don't care for the faceting pattern of the traditional moissanite but today I received my H&A one and it is perfect!!!

Here are three pictures of stones using an ASET device (angular spectrum evaluation tool) that measures light performance. Here are three different stones:

Forever Brilliant traditional cut moissanite

Forever one H&A cut moissanite

Helzberg Diamonds Masterpiece ideal cut diamond

I really feel like the H&A moissanite comes closer to the look of the masterpiece.

I love it!!!

Thanks for sharing the ASET pics of the stones you mentioned.I found them very interesting & informative.
What do you plan on doing with your new stone? Can we see pics of it?

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
Thanks for sharing the ASET pics of the stones you mentioned.I found them very interesting & informative.
What do you plan on doing with your new stone? Can we see pics of it?
I am hanging on to it for my boyfriend to put in my ring when he's ready to propose! :) The setting that I love is something I found on Etsy.
Here are two pictures of the stone. I took a video of it also next to a 2ct diamond but the video is still processing on Photobucket

talk-admin

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing that video!! Also, did you still find the Soaring Hearts Amora's arrows too wide or are you referring to the Amora Ultra?
I'm sure this is referring to the Ultra. I know Joyce had an Ultra for a while.

The Soaring Hearts arrows are almost identical in size to the Masterpiece diamond in her third photo for reference.

Best regards,
Less