Forever Brilliant moissanite vs unenhanced

I ordered a "Forever Brilliant" moissanite from a dealer on Ebay and received it today. I was going to replace an unenhanced moissanite that I have set in a ring that is a bit too colorful for my taste...(yellow with a greenish tint in some light). I was expecting the Forever Brilliant to be significantly more white in appearance (more of an H color than M) than the unenhanced. It looks exactly the same to me however. I'm wondering if I truly received a Forever Brilliant stone. Anyone have any experience with Forever Brilliant?

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
What cut is it? Forever Brilliant has gotten better with time, as the material has improved, so it sounds like it could be old stock. But only a round less than 2ct would be a H I think. I would really suggest F1. The F1 material is better and the colour is more stable. FB you are going to still be dealing with the moodiess of moissy.

What cut is it? Forever Brilliant has gotten better with time, as the material has improved, so it sounds like it could be old stock. But only a round less than 2ct would be a H I think. I would really suggest F1. The F1 material is better and the colour is more stable. FB you are going to still be dealing with the moodiess of moissy.

It's a 9mm OEC. I think I will be sending it back. It's just too warm for me. I did look at the F1, but it didn't have the OEC cut. I may be willing to sacrifice the OEC cut for a better color though. Thanks!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel
uhhh, the OECs are a warmer cut. It will not be in the H range. I would definitely look into another cut in the F1. I think you will be a lot happier with the colour. :) Unless you can find an OEC AG somewhere. I have one, it is a G and it is very white!

I also have a FB OEC moissy, and although it looks fairly white in most lights, you can definitely see warmth and some moodiness in certain lights. Definitely not an H (but that doesn't really bother me). I agree with Jcent that the F1 will be the color you are looking for :)

I ordered a "Forever Brilliant" moissanite from a dealer on Ebay and received it today. I was going to replace an unenhanced moissanite that I have set in a ring that is a bit too colorful for my taste...(yellow with a greenish tint in some light). I was expecting the Forever Brilliant to be significantly more white in appearance (more of an H color than M) than the unenhanced. It looks exactly the same to me however. I'm wondering if I truly received a Forever Brilliant stone. Anyone have any experience with Forever Brilliant?
The F1 stones are laser inscribed on the girdle of the stone with the words "Forever One". I don't know if the FB are given the same marking. but perhaps you could check that out.