Enhanced Moissanite

My fiance just purchased a enhanced 1.8 cushion mossy and I AM BEYOND EXCITED!!!! Long story short, i would Stay clear away from Moissanitefinejewelry.com. We had a very bad experience. Did any of you end up purchasing one of these enhanced beauties? Would you say the green and yellow tint really is gone? Even on cloudy day? All opinions please!

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
I have only seen mine loose and not yet mounted so I haven't worn it out, but it definitely was MUCH whiter than the usual moissanite stones. I am waiting for a mounting that I've ordered to come in and then I'm having it put in the ring!!!

How is it loose in different lighting? Does the slight tint bother you at all anymore? The yellow and green used to really bother me when i was outside but i am hoping with the enhancement i will hardly notice it at all. I do like warmth

Can't wait to see your ring!!! When do you think it will be complete?

JoycelovesJems

The Florentine Diamond
I took the stone outside and noticed no tint at all. I had in indoor light with tint then took it out to the jewelry store and it was fabulous there as well. I didn't happen to have a cloudy day when it was with me so couldn't "test drive" it then, but I'm imagining in the yellow gold mounting I'm putting it into, it will not show any color really at all.

My mounting is being special ordered and should be here by late November and then I have to send it to MoissCo to have them set the stone so I'm just hoping to have it before Christmas.