Emerald cut Moissanite Pics

Hey there, does anyone have any pics on hands/fingers of those emerald cut moissanites? Particularly the classic 3 stone setting? If you do, please post specs too!Thanks so much!

Hadley

Connoisseur
I have a whole thread on mine, but I just went to it and the photos aren't there. I assume this is because of the recent change in the board format?

Here are a few key photos of my three stone on my hand. This is my first attempt at uploading with the new format, so I hope it works.

My stones are an 8x6 center with 6x4 sides.

For visualizing the sizes with comparisons, the bottom photo is next to a 7.5mm cushion and 7.5mm RB.

alone1(sm).jpg alone2(sm).jpg basket2(sm).jpg three1(sm).jpg

Last edited:
I love me some emerald cuts, that ring is FAB Hadley! You and Sherman have great taste, the emerald cuts in a three stone are perfect.

Dana, the links to the old board don't work. All those pics are gone :eek::(

I have a whole thread on mine, but I just went to it and the photos aren't there. I assume this is because of the recent change in the board format?

Here are a few key photos of my three stone on my hand. This is my first attempt at uploading with the new format, so I hope it works.

For visualizing the sizes with comparisons, the bottom photo is next to a 7.5mm cushion and 7.5mm RB.

View attachment 26583 View attachment 26584 View attachment 26585 View attachment 26586
Wow your rings are gorgeous,Hadley. I really like the trinity ECs. I'm curious.. Can you stack other rings with it?

View attachment 26583 View attachment 26584 View attachment 26585 View attachment 26586
What size is your finger? Such a beautiful ring