emailahshea stole my money

Gosh, I hope nothing happened to her. She has good feedback on there...this is a puzzle. You know, this past year - I purchased a ring off Etsy - and it never came - and I watched the feedback on the person go badddddddd in a hurry as I waited for my ring - turned out the person passed away - was in an accident and her family contacted those of us they could...and refunded. :0(

but to sell the same ring to 2 individual people?. that's wrong...and unethical .. I would have thought maybe something happened to her too..and always give the benefit of doubt.... but she lied and was scamming from the beginning to have sold the same ring to two different people?!?.. WTH?.. usually when something is sold. its sold to 1 person.. not two.. how sad...

CherokeeGirl said:
Gosh, I hope nothing happened to her. She has good feedback on there...this is a puzzle. You know, this past year - I purchased a ring off Etsy - and it never came - and I watched the feedback on the person go badddddddd in a hurry as I waited for my ring - turned out the person passed away - was in an accident and her family contacted those of us they could...and refunded. :0(
I second what Poppyseed had said.... How sad..:-(

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking that while I was laying in bed - that feedback was for buying - but it does go to character a bit...it is strange indeed. :0( and yes, to sell to two people at the same time?

I was so close to buying that other ring - I am so glad I did not ...I told myself that I didn't need it and I don't need to spend money during the holiday and whatever I could to not buy it - but it sure is pretty.

Hurts my heart that this happened :0(
**any reply to the messaging through the other listing - did you use a different email?

Whenever you buy via PayPal, you should have the seller send you an invoice that references the ad, describes the item, lists any special terms that you and the seller agree on, etc. I never sell anything without sending an invoice. i also insist that the seller sends me an invoice, if I'm buying.

CherokeeGirl said:
Oh no! Which listings?!
Seems she had some moissy rings for sale this past week. Unfortunately, I fell for one. Shout out to DB who has now added an alert to her listings. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna too! I kept thinking it felt bad. :-/ the wording kept changing...not typos...the story...and the price....I swore it was chging ...going up in small increment.