E-ring shopping

Hi,

Stumbled upon this forum and BTD while looking at Moissanite. Now I want an Amora Gem instead...
Glad I did my research before committing to a moissanite.

Does anyone have experience with amora-gems.com? They seem to ship AG's from Czech Republic, so I can get one in Canada before the patent expires. Or, does anyone have any other online vendors that they'd recommend?

How often are AG's restocked? I've been looking for 1.0 ct AG's for a while and nobody has them. I don't really want to go up to a 1.2ct

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

mmascall

Connoisseur
gnuels said:
Hi,

Stumbled upon this forum and BTD while looking at Moissanite. Now I want an Amora Gem instead...
Glad I did my research before committing to a moissanite.

Does anyone have experience with amora-gems.com? They seem to ship AG's from Czech Republic, so I can get one in Canada before the patent expires. Or, does anyone have any other online vendors that they'd recommend?

How often are AG's restocked? I've been looking for 1.0 ct AG's for a while and nobody has them. I don't really want to go up to a 1.2ct

Thanks!
Welcome and congratulations! I think you can purchase an AG directly from BTD now and have it shipped to Canada.

Last edited by a moderator: