Don't know if anyone would be interested...

I am a photographer solely by hobby, but I've been doing it for years and have an online Gallery that I'm trying to get off the ground as a part time job since I'm out of work right now. The photos are for sale (as well as other items the photos can be put onto - cards, aprons etc), and with Christmas coming up etc, I'm trying to spread the word. I always have a hard time coming up with unique, meaningful gifts, so I thought maybe a certain picture would catch someones eye if it reminded them of something someone they know loved etc. (Like, someone I know loves Pelicans - and I have a ton of photos of them so I think it would be a thoughtful and original gift). If anyone is interested in checking it out PM me and I will send you the link (I don't want my name etc just out there for all to see...), and then feel free to share with your family members and friends - the more traffic I can get the better! Thank you in advance!

So yeah, this may be the wrong place to post it, but I only wanted you guys that are registered to be able to see. So mods, if this is the wrong place can we just delete it instead of moving it? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: