does anyone have a moissanite halo?

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
hahah, yah! that's maliasmom
she's had that name on other boards long before noobs and i came along.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was really expecting more of a green tint but that looks amazing. I'm also interested in asha, but am worried about the believability factor. I've seen moissanite and loved the sparkle, but now while looking at some ashas i like the asha price better
Do you ladies think that an asha will really pass for believability. The experiences i've had with cz's like absolute and diamonique were horrible, but all u ladies seem to really like ur ashas

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
lexielou84 said:
i was really expecting more of a green tint but that looks amazing. I'm also interested in asha, but am worried about the believability factor. I've seen moissanite and loved the sparkle, but now while looking at some ashas i like the asha price better
Do you ladies think that an asha will really pass for believability. The experiences i've had with cz's like absolute and diamonique were horrible, but all u ladies seem to really like ur ashas
Thumbs up on the believabiliy factor. How much do I love ashas? Well, I have an F RB unset, H rb set, a pair of asha martini earrings and an asha OEC. I guess I love them 4x over.

I have 6 asha pieces with plans to get a few more so I guess I think they're pretty believeable!

I was wondering about moissanite prices. Have they went down by like half in the past 2 years. For some reason I remember them being around 500+/ct.

Went shopping at moiss co and a 1ct RB is $319! That is a good price. Moiss Co. is given even ebay a run for the money.