DK accepted my ring project

Now I'm just going to sit here and twiddle my thumbs and try not to bug him every single day ... la deee daaaaaa (it has been 6 days , including the holiday , and it is HARD!)

Thanks, Sibbysgirl! I decided to create a thread to post instead of bugging DK with the progress ...

Is this a typical wait time ? He told me 25 days to complete a project and that he'll be on vacation 9/14 - 10/12 or something like that ..

Last edited by a moderator:
He's usually quicker than that but given his vacation time, sounds normal to me

He's working on a project for me too so hey, you and I can bug each other instead of him!!!

So excited for you!!!!

He's going to the jewelry show in Hong Kong
Amy told me last week because they're working on something for me...so I will have to wait until they return too

The intensity of this thread has grown ten fold .. lol

We can all wait together btrflai and essaince !

I have a project with DK also!! it is finished, but I am waiting to have the stone set. I am actually finishing off paying for the stone. I can't wait to see it either. With this upcoming vacation, I'll probbaly have to wait til after he gets back to get my ring. I'm totally ok with that!

@gingerkabluey I'm following your thread in the 'natural diamond' section and I hope DK is able to fulfill all of your wishes . Your inspiration ring and stones are gorgeous

Thanks Soexcited!!
He is also making me a slightly different version of wishingandhoping's new ring with a 9mm moissy OEC...but I have to pay for the OEC and send it to DK.

Well, now I can join the club. DK won't be casting my ring until after he returns from vacation in Oct.

I'm going to have DK make my RG solitaire. I'm taking the 10mm OEC that's listed on DB and getting it set into a 14k RG replica of this ring.

I'm a little worried about going for the 10mm, but I think with the ring sized at 5.75, it will be about the same proportions as the original (9mm-ish stone on size 5 ring). What do you think?

I think 10mm is going to be stellar!
You can totally rock it and the setting is going to look amazing with it.

LORRISSEY said:
Well, now I can join the club. DK won't be casting my ring until after he returns from vacation in Oct.

I'm going to have DK make my RG solitaire. I'm taking the 10mm OEC that's listed on DB and getting it set into a 14k RG replica of this ring.

I'm a little worried about going for the 10mm, but I think with the ring sized at 5.75, it will be about the same proportions as the original (9mm-ish stone on size 5 ring). What do you think?
10mm is perfect! I love that setting! I have it saved in my favorites folder.

@lorrissey I agree with Ms Ginger all the way ... 10mm is going to be breathtaking

I can't wait to see all of our finished projects !!! DK is one high in demand guy