Diamlady's Winfield's stone pictures

Re: WINFIELDS COLORS!!!

Is that the same as an elongated cushion? If so, I have one in dark yellow, but I don't have it in my possession. I'm hoping that wink is pulling it out of its setting as we speak and replacing it with a canary emerald cut! I'll post pics of it loose when I get it back.

Moissanites are not the same as CZ's.

Ashas are amorphous diamond coated. Ours are not. That's basically the difference between the two, that and the ability to customize the color on our Winfield's brand stones.

LolaSanchez said:
Is that the same as an elongated cushion? If so, I have one in dark yellow, but I don't have it in my possession. I'm hoping that wink is pulling it out of its setting as we speak and replacing it with a canary emerald cut! I'll post pics of it loose when I get it back.
Yes, the elongated cushion you have is the rectangular cushion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

I am glad that this old thread was linked in another thread today, I had forgotten how much fun it was.

Wink

Wink said:
I am glad that this old thread was linked in another thread today, I had forgotten how much fun it was.

Wink
Me too! That sunset stone is my next project piece
I've been looking online at Stuller, etc. to find a cute summer-y ring to put it in.

I just found this and am thankful I did!! Theres a picture of a champagne stone! Unfortunately it looked too dark for what I'm looking for, but the sunset stone looked amazing!!

I just discovered this post and it's great! Can anyone tell me how the diamond color grades corresponds to Wink's colorless, Chinese white, light yellow, RG white, Russian lightest yellow?

I'm loving sunset and lavender-pink!

Colorless = D/E
RG white (only available through heat enhancement or what's in stock) = F/G color
Chinese white (only available through heat enhancement or what's in stock) - H color
Russian Lightest yellow = J/K color
Light Yellow = M,N,O color
Canary = Fancy light yellow
Medium Yellow = Fancy intense yellow.

diamondangel said:
Colorless = D/E
RG white (only available through heat enhancement or what's in stock) = F/G color
Chinese white (only available through heat enhancement or what's in stock) - H color
DA, I was going to tease you because you've covered all the color grades except I, so I was going to throw out an ''is there no I in...'' and discovered all the words I'd use (ring, diamond, Wink, etc) have an I in them! LOL
Guess I need more coffee.... I'm loopy today!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel

OOOOooooo.. Sara... you lucky girl.... I could only imagine how gorgeous that color is on an oval....

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond

roogirl said:
OOOOooooo.. Sara... you lucky girl.... I could only imagine how gorgeous that color is on an oval....
it was really pretty! i'm not so good with pictures of tiny shiny things, but this was one of the best ones i could get - although it still doesn't do the stone any justice:

Attachments

diamondangel said:
Colorless = D/E
Thank you!