Diamlady's Winfield's stone pictures

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond
Wink, those are beautiful. Thank you so much, now I know what my 11 X 9 Chinese radiant solitaire will look like, can't wait!!! Now I know it will be beautiful!!

Wink,

Could I trouble you for a comparison photo of the colorless along with the RG and Chinese whites? Pretty, please. No rush. Whenever you get a chance. Those photos helped a lot!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Wink said:
Okay, here are a couple of side by side shots, as you can see the difference is minimal!

Wink
Nevermind...here it is! It is a subtle difference, but many seem to prefer the Chinese white over RG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WINFIELDS COLORS!!!

DiamLady said:
I just added the color names that came direct from Wink.

As I said, these are just the first rough photos. I will do better ones real soon!!!!!
Does anyone know if these photos were ever posted, I know this was back in 05 so maybe the more detailed shots of the individual colors were posted somewhere else. If anyone knows please post.

Oh I know that I just thought they were going to post some pics on here to show them better. Since some of the pics on there were labeld incorrectly. Also the pics here tend to have different perspective and light. They show better heh

rtjanelli

BTD Crown Jewel

What colors were you interested in? Of course, the other thing to consider is that everyone's ambient lighting is different, so lighting is important...

I was interested in seeing the purples and pink stone. If anyone has any colored radiants or Flanders, those are the ones I am most leaning towards. I just have noticed some of the member pics show the stones and rings for that matter in a variety of light and settings and on hands just allowing for a better idea of how it really looks.

GIABryan said:
Anybody have a princess in canary? I would love to see one!
BUMP!
Does anyone have a princess canary in from winfields? I would LOVE to see it :)