Diamlady's Winfield's stone pictures

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Can we possibly get a side by side of the RG and the Chinese White colored stones? There seems to be much confusion on the comparison.
Just a thought...
Like Sam has posted we would love to see some shots of RG beside the chinese white. We all know that the RG is G-H in color and that the chinese is I-J in color but we would love to see with the eye what the difference would be...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
Remind me Monday, it is too hectic to happen here today and I will forget by then.

Wink's truth in advertizing dept.

They look like the same picture to my boyfriend, he said the color spots are the same in each and that it looks like it was lightened. I said it is becuase it is they are exactly the same cut and position. Who is right?

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
that's a very good question Ingrid, I don't know if they doctor the pics to show the differeng colors or if they do use different stones. They might just doctor the pics to show what the shade difference should be... but that's a good question...

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
That is definitely the same picture, there is no way I could ever line up two stones to get the exact spots of light like that. On my monitor I am not seeing any difference in the colors of the stones.

I am not sure how the same picture got labeled as two different pictures, but it is an obvious error. Sorry about that! I will have to fix it when I get to the office.

Wink

Wink

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
Thanks, but I have a feeling it is only cool if you INSTANTLY fess up!

Wink

ok that makes more sense, otherwise I thought I was seeing things as I couldnot tell the difference at all between the two first stone, Eventhough I am drawn towards EF color stones, I must admit I am liking the Chinese white

This is my first post... I NEED to know what color that last picture is of... I just sent a custom ring request and I can definatly see that color as a substitute to the cognacs I was thinking of... ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL STONES- all of them. Thank you for sharing them.

Welcome sparklea!

on the last picture RG white on the left and Chinese white on the right..if that's what you're asking.