Diamlady's Winfield's stone pictures

DiamLady

The Florentine Diamond
Yes MrsW, that is a 2ct 8mm round. There are a couple more pictures of it that I used to compare to the 2ct 8mm light champagne diamond I just got in THIS THREAD . I love the lightest yellow!

This thread is making me drool BIG TIME!!! I've been away for a week or so and WOW, this thread has been a fun one to come back too! I'm especially getting intrigued with the sunset color...hmmmmmm

I'm lost - is the 'sunset' cushion here supposed to be the same color stone as in Gai's new beautiful honker?! They look really different? Someone please help me understand - Gai, is yours an interlap?

MrsW

The Millenium Star
Mom2G&N, it is the same color stone, both interlap, everyone has taken to calling it the sunset stone I believe. It is a color change stone, it looks different in different lighting.

I totally love how it looks as the sunset cushion in these pics as well.

borismom

The Imperial Diamond
I love these pictures too! They made me order my lightest yellow Cushion, which I love! I also have a Tanzanite color cushion Interlap, but we have been having rainy days for almost a month now, can you believe it? I want to post pics, but I will do it when there is some sun and the color can be shown properly.

Cricketgrrl

BTD Crown Jewel
I'm lost - is the 'sunset' cushion here supposed to be the same color stone as in Gai's new beautiful honker?! They look really different? Someone please help me understand - Gai, is yours an interlap?
What MrsW said.
Everyone who's tried to capture this stone w/ photos has a tough time with it! It's just pure magic!
The Jubilee cut in the Sunset is amazing, simply amazing.

I've been parading about the house (and yard and car and stores today) gazing at the constantly changing color... =dreamy sigh=

Last edited by a moderator:

MrsW

The Millenium Star
I know borismom, Diamlady's pictures should come with a warning - May be dangerous for your wallet!!!!!!

Her pictures, (and good taste), have me extending the numbers on my wish list! Between her and Ames, my wish list probably is a mile long by now.

borismom

The Imperial Diamond
Her pictures, (and good taste), have me extending the numbers on my wish list! Between her and Ames, my wish list probably is a mile long by now.
Yeah, mine keeps growing as well! I wish by bank account grew at that rate, that way I could afford to do everything at once! Looks like I already have all of 2005's sparklies planned.

MrsW

The Millenium Star
Thanks Ames, that makes my day and is so sweet of you! You know I think you are awesome!!!!!!!! Glad I already had this thread saved as one of my favorites, (for DL's pics), but now it will be a nice added bonus to read your sweet words!!!

Cricketgrrl

BTD Crown Jewel
Egads, this is becoming a proper sugar-hit!
You guys just make my day -- whenever I see a thread with yours as the last post, I automatically dive in to see what's cookin'!
And when it's topped off or begun with Rhonda's pix, well it just doesn't get much better. Unless someone delivers the winning lotto numbers to me. LOL! Guess I gotta start buying tickets before that happens...

DiamLady

The Florentine Diamond
WINFIELDS COLORS!!!

I JUST got these this afternoon and My GAWD, I nearly fainted when I saw these incredible lucious color stones from Wink!!!!!!!!!!

These are very fast pictures, just to get your droolers ready. I'll be working on doing better pictures of each stone and color and then adding them here over the next couple days.

WINFIELD'S INTERLAP COLORED STONES...

Light Amethyst (round)
Amethyst (round)
Lightest Yellow (round)
Canary Yellow (emerald cut)

Champagne (round)
Orange (round)
Red (round)
Yag Green (emerald cut)
Sunset (jubilee)
Pink (cushion)
Ruby (round)
Peridot (round)

Aqua (round)
Tanzanite (princess)
Blue (flanders)
Dark Yellow (asscher)
Sapphire (emerald cut)
Purple (emerald cut)

Attachments

borismom

The Imperial Diamond
Re: WINFIELDS COLORS!!!

OMG! Those are so pretty! I can see already the ordering frenzy that is going to take place!

borismom

The Imperial Diamond

Can you tell me what color is that yellow EC in the top photo? And also, is the small EC in the bottom photo a sapphire sim?

DiamLady

The Florentine Diamond

I just added the color names that came direct from Wink.

As I said, these are just the first rough photos. I will do better ones real soon!!!!!