Dawnykcnkj

the date on the invoice (ref. link) and the date on the "diamond pendant makeover" both 11/20/12. Did Dawn write two separate checks to DK on the same day for jewelry repairs? Or did someone try to make me pay for her "diamond pendant makeover"? All the fingers were pointing at me for being a low life scum, but could they have been pointing in the wrong direction? https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?Bsrc...AD_2ndLKoWzq2eM

Last edited by a moderator:

elf925

The Pink Orchid
You really aren't serious are you?? You've left out so many details, its ridiculous! And now, you are accusing her of filing false evidence in court? She posted pictures of her new pendant ON THE 20th. She wouldn't have paid for it AND had it in hand same day! David Klass ships jewelry to the vast majority of his clients and you have to pay before he makes something! There is no way she paid for it, had it made and had it in her hand all the same day!

You really don't know how to just leave well enough alone.

There is so much more I want to say about you, your character and the way you conduct yourself but you are hardly worth my time or me getting banned from this board. Which I assure you would happen if I wrote what I really thought of you.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
a reminder:
[COLOR= #FF6666]Board rules:[/COLOR]

The basic ground rules for posting to our board are simple: use common courtesy, common sense, common decency and don't break the law. We will strictly enforce the policies outlined both here, and we reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation.

- Rudeness will not be tolerated, including harassing other members and/or posting inappropriate remarks.

i don't see how this thread might be beneficial at the rate it is going, so i'm going to lock it down.

if Dawnykcnkj wants to respond to this thread, she can let a Mod know and it will be unlocked for her to respond.

Last edited by a moderator: