David Klass ring question. Please help!

live-love-laugh said:
Geez Louise!! First Olive's new ring, and then a 2620 AND a 2620/2607 all from DK??!! You guys are killing me! These are all totally my thing. Please post a ton of pics ASAP!!!!

And I should also mention DK made my ring for me and it has like 250 pave stones. I've worn it every day for 1 1/2 years now and no stone loss. DK rocks!!!!
psst check out the new avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
No problems with my DK ring here either, and my ring has lots of pave. I've worn it daily (including often sleeping in it, which I know isn't the best for the prongs) for a year and a half. I expect that eventually I'll have to get one replaced, it's just the nature of pave, but I think it's significant that every single one of my friends who have pave rings from big box retailers have had to have at least one stone replaced and I haven't yet.

The turn around time is just part of the custom process. Think a week or so to get CADs done, tweaked, and approved, then the ring has to be cast, then all those tiny little pave stones set and the ring polished. I think David keeps a pretty full schedule, so your ring might have to wait a little bit behind others in the queue, which might be part of the reason for the wait.

Good luck with the whole process! Let us know how it goes

thank you for the reply! I had never heard of david klass until this forum and seeing his work.....well its just breath taking! And from what I see his prices seem very reasonable.

I did not read the whole thread so not sure where you stand right now but just wanted to say I had my set made by David Klass and it is impeccable. And I am PICKY

It is in top shape and I wear every single day.

He is an excellent jeweler and person.

I also didn't read the whole thread and I normally am only a lurker and not a poster but I just had to post!

DK made my engagement ring and my wedding band, I've had my engagement ring for 2 years and my wedding band for almost a year now. They are both SOOOO well made and beautiful! I love them more and more each day!

I agree with the pp, DK is an excellent jeweller and person!