David Klass ring question. Please help!

Hi everyone! I've been reading up on this forum as well as wedding bee. I have seen a lot of David Klass' work and it's beautiful! I think we are going to have him make my ring. Can anyone comment on the long term holdup of his rings? My future FI is so concerned about losing diamonds and the ring not holding up for some reason (no matter which jeweler we've looked into). He's stressing me out and driving me crazy! Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi Jolene,

I had a ring made my David and recently sold it. It was covered in pave, I never lost any stones at all over a year of wearing it daily. His work is all very well made if that is what your concern is.
I'm sure you'll get a bunch of responses of people who've bought from him who have had his pieces longer than I had mine. (I'm waiting on a new piece from him right now)

What type of ring are you looking to make?

My David klass rings are still perfect! My solitaire setting was made in palladium and I NEVER took it off, and she is still like new!! My pave band I've had 2 months is also palladium and it is still perfect!!

Thanks so much ladies! I'm looking to have a replica go the Tacori 2620 with the inside of the band to resemble that of the 2607.

[url=http://www.genesisdiamonds.net/tacori-2620rdp-engagement-ring.html

[url=http://www.genesisdiamonds.net/tacori-ht2607rd-engagement-ring.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty hard on my jewelry and haven't had any issues with my ring from DK! I think he has the best customer service of any jeweler I've ever worked with.

Oh wow olive! That is gorgeous! You're right, it's very similar to what I'm wanting. My bf has known he's wanted to propose for a while so he is kind of rushing me to pick out a ring. I have only sent David 2 emails so far. The first one he responded to the next day and the second one I just sent yesterday. I know he is extremely busy, but do you all think I should call him so the process might move along a little quicker? My bf seemed surprised when David said it would take around 35 days to make. My mind was at ease, to be honest, because two jewelers said 7-8 days. That seemed really fast and I was concerned about the final outcome. I'm so glad to hear you ladies have had such positive experiences working with him. I'm super excited!

My wedding band was made by him! I am a dog Groomer and have worn it to work as well as other wear in daily life. I don't wear it every day but I wear it frequently. It get compliments still and it's almost 6 months old

I'm having a replica of the 2620 done by David and he let us know it'll be done by the end of next week! He's been so quick too! We dropped the center stone by his shop on the 16th and he and his assistant Amy have been nothing but amazing to us.

MissNettie said:
I'm having a replica of the 2620 done by David and he let us know it'll be done by the end of next week! He's been so quick too! We dropped the center stone by his shop on the 16th and he and his assistant Amy have been nothing but amazing to us.

Please post pictures when you get it......I am sure I speak for all of us here when I say we'd all love to see it....:)

Laurie said:
MissNettie said:

Please post pictures when you get it......I am sure I speak for all of us here when I say we'd all love to see it....:)
+100

Geez Louise!! First Olive's new ring, and then a 2620 AND a 2620/2607 all from DK??!! You guys are killing me! These are all totally my thing. Please post a ton of pics ASAP!!!!

And I should also mention DK made my ring for me and it has like 250 pave stones. I've worn it every day for 1 1/2 years now and no stone loss. DK rocks!!!!

Hi busybee - I had David Klass make a little baguette and round diamond band in 14k a year or 2 ago. I love it and would eventually love to have him make me something else.

The e-mail address I have in my records is: [email protected]

I'm not 100% sure if this is his current contact e-mail address however. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.