David Klass Photo Gallery

To celebrate our 25th anniversary, my husband decided to have a celebration ring made. David Klass made the most amazing custom engagement ring for our beautiful daughter in law, and I told my hubby it would be a dream come true to have a DK ring of my own. I showed my husband several photos of rings and talked about elements I liked (I love two tone, a balance of substantial with delicate, engraving, tucked halo, hidden gems for our kiddos) and David took it from there! He combined everything I wanted in a beautiful way I'd never imagined. My husband gave me the ring last night after dinner. I am floored. It is so beautiful. I will post photos when I can figure out how to do that! I am so happy. David Klass is simply the best.

My new David Klass ring. He is just awesome to work with! So accommodating and I absolutely adore the Details!
I really cannot recommend him enough

Stats:
8.5mm New Rough RB moissy
.32tcw baguettes/rounds (G/SI)
Engraving goes all the way around both rings! So Decadent! Wish I could load more photos but I'm a little inept at it. Here's one!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
David Klass just finished my art deco inspired ring and I am so excited to show it to all of you! I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive in the mail, but for now, here are some pictures that he sent me of the finished product

My husband had been plotting a vow renewal for months and had David make a beautiful band for me to go with a ring he had previously made me. Here are my beauties together. Platinum, Emeralds and Diamonds on both rings, as well as, two OEC moissanite on the engagement ring.

Attachments

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to add my DK ring to this gallery! It's an 8x6 champagne sapphire with 14k rose gold. Love it!
[/img]
[/img]

RedRocks, that set is spectacular!!!!

and AshaGirl, I love that ring! the colors are so pretty and feminine and the ring proportions look great on you! I so fall for the pink stuff, but I, myself, am soo not a pink girl but I still love it!

I have a couple of rings that I haven't posted, but here is one.

10mm lab sapphire custom cut by Michael E at Gemshoppe
0.70cttw I VS1 diamond bullets
14k WG setting made by David Klass
Size 7

and an

18k YG satin finish five stone
5mm RB moissanite
size 7
made by David Klass

I should start their own threads and do a proper photo shoot. I will try to get to it.

Cricketgrrl

BTD Crown Jewel
LORRISSEY said:
I have a couple of rings that I haven't posted, but here is one.

10mm lab sapphire custom cut by Michael E at Gemshoppe
0.70cttw I VS1 diamond bullets
14k WG setting made by David Klass
Size 7

Oh, yes! You do need to start a thread on this gorgeous sapphire ring.
Pretty please. Congrats on this! It looks beautiful on your hand.