David Klass Photo Gallery

The band is from David's design contest, love it! I still need to make a thread about it with the stats.

The ring is my peachy pink elongated cushion 5X7 with diamonds

My necklace has a 7mm oec center with two 4.5mm oec stones on the side. It's 18 inches maximum and is adjustable. I adore it! Best jewelry purchase I ever made! I always wanted a bezel set necklace like it and now that I have it I think everyone needs one! It's actually a rare day when I don't have it on. David did an amazing job on it and it was so reasonable! I must have matching earrings! Lol my list of must haves is way to long!

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
MissKK said:
Holy cheese balls! So gorgeous! Love it Roo!
Thank you KK!!!! AND!!!! OOOMMMGGG!!! Your Pink Moissy cushion ring and band are TDF!!!! Pure Perfection....

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
lovedogs said:
wow I love this so much! With the engraving and the detailed side view....droolingggg!
Thanks so much lovedogs... I cannot wait to get her tomorrow... and I love your username!

I LOVE your 5 stone! Now that I've been married for a little bit I feel myself being drawn more and more to eternity/wedding/anniversary type bands rather than drooling over erings like I used to. What are the specs on yours? Or are you planning on making a post with all that info?

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Thanks labelo... It's 14k White Gold weighing 4grams. Each cushion is 4.5mm (.50ct each) and is unenhanced moissy totaling 2.50ct...

EEKS!!! my new bracelet is ready! I get it tomorrow. Sooo excited.

all 18k YG
two rounds 4mm
two 4mm squares
Two 4.5mm hearts
two 7mm x 5mm pear
all moissanite