David Klass Photo Gallery

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
Michelez said:
I stalk and lurk "Other forums" from time to time I must say and THIS is the most gorgeous amazing beautiful diamond ring and design I've ever seen... I mean DK is so top of the scale from Celebrity clients to working with movie productions... PLUS he's so amazing to work with .. He's not pushy like some I've heard can be.. He listens and delivers... I could go on for hours... BUT Michele.. Your ring haunts my dreams...

Last edited by a moderator:

RooGirl

BTD Crown Jewel
MicheleZ.. Your ring is so amazing... I can't find the words to express how I feel about it!!!

I have been MIA for quite a while, so I'm here with a surprise. I got two new DK bands this summer and fall.

It appears I am limited to only two photos per posting. So I apologize for my inefficiency, but this will take a few posts...

First, one of his in house designs, the same scroll band that Lorrissey has.

Attachments

The second project is also an in house design, but I had him tweak it a bit.

I got one of his engraved bands but had him leave off the usual milgrain on the outside edges, and I had him add a subtle amount of black oxidizing to the grooves to bring out the engraving a bit and to give it a sort of casual bohemian feel.

This is all so much more subtle in real life than what these photos show. As we always say: Macro messes with your head.

Attachments