Dana

Was her first transaction on the bistro and couldnt have gone better. We had great communication and she's a super nice person. Hope to see you around here more!!!

sparklee

The Millenium Star
Dana

Bought a stone from Dana and it was a super smooth transaction. Communication was great, and shipping was fast. She even included a little something with the stone.

What a Sweetie!!! Thanks........

Last edited by a moderator:

sparklee

The Millenium Star
Another great transaction with Dana! Same as before, everything was great.

Thanks!

sparklee

The Millenium Star
Bought that really sweet "Promise ring" from Dana for my 16yr old daughter who absolutely loves it. It was so much better than described and shipped super quick.

Dana is always a honey to deal with.....

Thanks!

Dana aka glitterbug

Just wanted to say that Dana, aka glitterbug, has been wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her. And....she has really cool earrings on Etsy

gia87

Connoisseur
Re: Dana aka glitterbug

miloandtaz said:
Just wanted to say that Dana, aka glitterbug, has been wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her. And....she has really cool earrings on Etsy
I can second this. Dana is great to work with! :)

Re: Dana aka glitterbug

I recently did business with Dana on the Bistro and I highly recommend her. Great service and a really nice lady. I would definitely do business with her again.

Kewpee

Dana <3

Just wanted to thank you for the smooth purchase I made from you on the bistro! I hope to do business with you again in the future