CyberMonday specials at WinkCZ!

Thank you. I see that Wink CZ is in Boise, I will be there in March. My bf is a veteran and is visiting home. Our Oval gem 3ct+ is not ready yet. I like Wink CZ's setting however I would like to see the side shank.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Dana ♥ said:
FYI i sent an email but never got a response.
I just searched both Wink's and my email, and don't have it. Can you resend to [email protected]? Or just pm me here. The last email I have for you in Wink's box was from about a year ago, and 2013 in mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Lana N. said:
SWAN PAVE SOLITAIRE, LARA, ANTIQUE LACE. We will be in Boise/Emmett March 26th-April 2nd 2016.
Unfortunately I do not have videos of any of those three settings. However, you can see other images of the Swan Pave here:
http://dvatche.com/index.php?page=collection&search=swan&id=62

and the other two settings have not been ordered by anyone, so we do not have any pictures or video for them. I will need to check with the manufacturer to see if they are still being made. However, we do custom work, so if you love either of them, we can always have them custom made. I will be revamping the settings on WinkCZ, and going through to make sure the Mars pieces are still current style numbers.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
diamondangel said:
Dana ♥ said:
FYI i sent an email but never got a response.
I just searched both Wink's and my email, and don't have it. Can you resend to [email protected]? Or just pm me here. The last email I have for you in Wink's box was from about a year ago, and 2013 in mine.
i was asking about the oval. is it still available?

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I am actually going to have to check with Wink on that tomorrow, as I had put it on special for the Cyber Monday, and I'm seeing it as out of stock on the site, yet still in house on our private stock list. Let me update you tomorrow morning.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
diamondangel said:
I am actually going to have to check with Wink on that tomorrow, as I had put it on special for the Cyber Monday, and I'm seeing it as out of stock on the site, yet still in house on our private stock list. Let me update you tomorrow morning.
that's why i asked. when you posted it on FB, i checked the site and it wasn't showing up as available. if it is, go ahead and send me an invoice.