cutest bling ever!!

nikkikeith

The Black Orlov
ok so not the greatest pic but u can see my 3 year olds jewellery..shes got YG earrings with pink czs and a rose gold heart ring with diamond melee...bracelet and necklace r christmas gifts this year...thought id share my little sparkle monster

Last edited by a moderator:

nabi

The Black Orlov
she's precious *^_^* does she already have a love of bling? my five year old loves jewelry (as long as it's "manly" lol)

nikkikeith

The Black Orlov
lol yep try and take her ring off and shell gouge ur eyes out LOL

she tries to wear all of my rings too but they are way too big...shes only got one right now maybe well add to her little collection

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond
She's so adorable!! But never stand between a little lady and her bling, fact!

nikkikeith

The Black Orlov
OMG!!!! i just checked her finger and the ring is gone!!! it was from my grandmother
its been lost once before bc hubby put it on the wrong finger...but this time i have no idea wat happened to it...its my fault bc when she wears it i usually check to make sure its on every 5 minutes so that if its not theres a limited number of places it could be...i was so busy yesterday i didnt even check once!

Gypsy

The Centenary Diamond
Awww, oh no!!
I really hope you find it! Please keep us posted. I had a 14K YG D initial ring that my grandma (R.I.P.) bought me. I was wearing it and playing softball and lost it .
Something like that can never be replaced.

nikkikeith

The Black Orlov
ya it sucks she wore it for a whole month and nothing happened to it till hubby put it on the wrong finger..
it could be anywhere...my grammas still around so it can kind of be replaced but still...

nikkikeith

The Black Orlov
FOUND IT!!! went to change my bedding and IT WAS IN MY BED!! back in the jewelry box it goes
kinda sucks because i want her to be able to wear it...maybe ill put it on a chain until shes older

YAY! So glad you found it!

Good idea with the chain. Maybe you could get her something less sentimental to wear on her finger for awhile so she can still be "like mommy" and you don't have to worry if she loses it. Then, after practicing with that ring, she can get to wear her good one again. Once you're confident you won't go through this again.

Oh yeah, thanks for the link you sent me with the tots jewellery! My wife came home with a ring from People's jewellery before I could show her the link though. Maybe we'll order something else from them if they sell other stuff.