COLOR WINFIELDS

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
Re: COLOR INTERLAPS

Shhh! I have heard that pusher man Wink does NOT take kindly to interventions...

Wink

P.S. I spent some time talking with dragonfly today, she is a LOT of fun to talk with, sigh. So many of you are so fun to talk with, how is a pusher man ever going to get any work done???

love

Connoisseur

Hi grigsby72,

I have always been addicted
. I am making up for lost time!!!

I am going to be busy all year with all the projects I am working on. I think! I do not know if I will have enough stones? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

intervention? I don't even know what that word means!
I'm an enabler!!! The more DragonFly buys, the more sparklies we get to see
Go DragonFly!!!!
Enabling is good!

spynena007

BTD Crown Jewel

Shhh! I have heard that pusher man Wink does NOT take kindly to interventions...

Wink

P.S. I spent some time talking with dragonfly today, she is a LOT of fun to talk with, sigh. So many of you are so fun to talk with, how is a pusher man ever going to get any work done???
Hey Pusher man you just got to keep posting sparkle crack to keep us addicts in line. No need for conversation just lots of eye candy
. It's a shame we can't tie up your ears with our constant quest for the ultimate sparklie.

SPY

Great pics as always Rhonda. I really love that lightest yellow, and congrats on the great gift from Wink. That Sunset color is absolutely luscious.

Wink is da man!

DiamLady

The Florentine Diamond

Thanks Storm. Yes, I am so thrilled to be given such a great gift from Wink. I love, love this stone and I'll have some fun coming up with what to set it in.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond

Yes, Mr. Tanakieti told me a long time ago that I did not charge enough for his stones to create the impression of VALUE. When you see them though, you will realize that they are of WONDERFUL value. Many are the happy ladies who will attest to that!

Wink

A quick question: are the stones named Ruby and Sapphire the interlap cut created sapphire and ruby or are they just ruby/sapphire colored CZ?

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

They are synthetic sapphires and rubies...not just blue and red CZ's. We do have access to blue and red CZs too.

The rubies and sapphires are the flame fusion, not hydrothermal like Chatham. The hydrothermals are more realistic, but cost three to four times as much.

Okay, thanks! Are the only synthetics available ruby and sapphire? Are there multiple colors of sapphires? What about emeralds? Thanks.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

GACK! Too many questions at this hour! lol...

I would give Wink a call tomorrow to discuss all the options. I do not know the answers to those questions, but would like to.

Hello, I just tried to email the general site for some synthetic ruby pics in the asscher, firerose, flanders, and cushion (the synthetic ruby color is nearly twice as expensive as the standard colors so I wouldn't be able to order more than one) so that I could decide on which I wanted. Any chance any of you guys have a pic of any of these? It's just too difficult to gauge what it will look like. Thank you so much.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel

Since those are custom stones, the only people who would have pictures of them are customers who have bought them. We do not stock stones such as those because of the expense.

I spoke to wink about a stone for my ring and I think I may end up going with an asha from you guys. Thank you for the reply. I completely understand the expense issue of having them in stock.