Check this seller out...

Re: Check out this CZ seller

I don't know what that orangy patch is in the stone. The pictures on photobucket are so much smaller, that doesn't even show. Maybe this one will be better.

Has anyone else had trouble with Chris's site lately? I keep getting 504 gateway timeout on all pages except the home page...

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's my 8mm light brown transistional cut sitting atop a silver repro art deco setting. The light brown looks great, it doesn't even look brown, but it's a nice warm color. I love the chunky faceting. I have to set it in there when I get around to it. I have some bright white cz rings, and this looks much better.

tesseract - Nice. I don't see any "light brown" listed. Do you mean light champagne? Although it doesn't look light the light champagne I have.

What is frustrating about chris czs is that there are such gaps in sizes. Some have been showing 0 in stock for months. And are not even listed at all! I've been wanting to order replacements for about a year and he never has what I need.

Thanks for the kinds words!

CandiMc said:
tesseract - Nice. I don't see any "light brown" listed. Do you mean light champagne? Although it doesn't look light the light champagne I have.
Candi,
It was a "light champagne," and I thought it would have very visible brown color, but you can only see a slight hint of brown if it's on a white background. Here it is on my finger, no visible brown to my eye. I love love love it. It looks like a very expensive real diamond.

So, I'm new here - but have been reading these forums for ages to get an idea on sims!

I decided to buy some stones from Chris to get an idea of what a 2ct engagement ring might look like!
I bought a silver setting from gemsbydeni on ebay and set the stone myself

OMG i love it so much, beautiful!

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
so i noticed there was some new stuff and i splurged and bought a couple of new stones that were listed as "Peach Pink"...
i picked up an OEC and an OMC.
Old European Cut: Peach Pink

and i thought i'd post here in case anyone else saw them and got excited.

i took pictures to compare the colour against the blush pink (now discontinued & sold out) WinkCZs, and standard pink CZs.

so that's the colour comparison.

beyond that, they're not clear and sparkly like CZs should be. they look more like cut glass, there's a faint dullness (not quite cloudiness) to them that makes them look like maybe a tourmaline or something? i'm not describing it well, i know, but they wouldn't really pass for diamond/CZ. they kinda look like really dark Morganites, as far as the clarity, maybe?

they are interesting, but aren't what i wanted, not by any stretch.

the holographic nail polish is NFU-OH with one coat of #63 and one coat of #62