Check this seller out...

Re: 9mm Light Champagne ChrisCZ OEC ring

EcoGemma said:
Ohh, I'll have to check that thread. Good idea! I'll definitely be putting mine in labeled bags.

I did notice, when trying to find settings, that I ordered a few odd sizes. Guess I'll just have to order more
Hey EG, how did those self settings go? I ordered a bunch of stones and some settings myself, and any self setting tips you have I'd appreciate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Check out this CZ seller

Ok so I've FINALLY set my ChrisCZ pear that I got MONTHS ago because it's taken me this long to find the perfect setting for it. I wish I could upload phone pics to the forum some how because my comp is down! I've been wearing the ring for 2 days now and I can bring myself to take it off. I stare at it CONSTANTLY. It's just so perfect. It's an 8x12 (4ct) and I backed it when it first arrived. God I love it so much! I got the super simple 4 prong setting from Gems by Deni (my first setting from them).

And honestly ladies even though I've picked out a COMPLETELY different style of ring for my (if he ever stops tormenting me engagement ring) now that I have this one I can't help looking at it and thinking, " oh my god this would be the most perfect engagement ring on the face of the planet...."
ChrisCZ pear cut is JUST. THAT. GOOD!

I love my other stones I have of his (the Asscher is so drool worthy!) but I just can't tear my eyes away from this pear, how do I upload iPhone pics!?!?

Can't wait to see!
I'm not so patiently waiting my shipment! It's been weeks and still no package :'(
I didn't get as many cuts and stones in the C Z as I wanted to save a little dough, and put it towards the lab grown ruby set from him. Honestly it's killing me to wait!
I'm ready to put in my next shipment since it might not be here until Christmas.

I got my stone mail finally!
I do love the OEC and Transitional cuts I got, they are beautiful. They did help me realize I'm just not satisfied with the size, or maybe shape I was thinking of for my dream ring.
I also got my lab cultured rubies. The rubies are very beautiful. They have a rich depth to them, and are very very believable.
I'm no stone expert, so I'm not sure how the cut measures up, but what I can tell is that the bottom part of the stone is lopsided. It's hard to see, but its off just ever so slightly. The stones are a mm all around bigger than I ordered, so they don't fit the settings I had for them. The cz web site does list that the sizes are approximate, so I really should have waited to get the stones and measure them before ordering settings. I'm hoping that the lopsided bit won't make them hard to set, and will be hidden after setting. I just don't see it worth returning since shipping will cost more than a refund.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

10x14mm oval

11mm cushion

10mm square radiant

11x9mm elongated asscher

I like the size of the oval, the cut is so so and it bow ties. From a distance it looks great, but up close, not my fav. The cushion is all around fab! The square radiant I do not like at all. And the elongated asscher is ok, but pretty glassy.

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

The cushion is by far the most realistic cut of the group.
I would proudly rock that!!

Lala, I was thinking if setting mine in a split shank, like your avatar.
I wonder how it would look with such a huge stone though.

I want to order something So I can compare
Sizes as I want my e-ring to be moissy. I know I want square radiant but he has 2. Modern and original? Which is most like what moissco sells for their sq radiant?

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond

MissMegan90 said:
I want to order something So I can compare
Sizes as I want my e-ring to be moissy. I know I want square radiant but he has 2. Modern and original? Which is most like what moissco sells for their sq radiant?
neither one really looks anything like the Moissanite square radiant cut.

the ChrisCZ square modern radiant is gorgeous, though.

That's what I got! And a cushion cut. I figure they will give me a size reference (I know the stone will be entirely different, I just wanted a size comparison) maybe I can find a rhr I like to set it in
or make a pendant necklace like I have always wanted!

jcent

BTD Crown Jewel

I just got Chris' square modern radiant and thought it was a bit yuk, to be honest. This is a 10mm. I love the size and outline, but the faceting is not my cup of tea.

And the square radiant cut in moissanite was a limited run, and no longer available.
It was essentially the moissy cushion faceting, but with a square radiant outline/shape.

Oh. I knew the Amora was no longer available but I didn't realize they took away the square altogether! *sigh* I love the square cuts. The cushion is just too round usually but I ordered one to see it in person. Maybe I'm not destined to get the moissy of my dreams.

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond

my pictures aren't as pretty, but i do love the square modern radiant. and i don't like square cuts, or modern cuts. but something about these is just gorgeous: