Check this seller out...

poppyseed

The Florentine Diamond
Check out this CZ seller

Hi check this seller out, lots of interesting cuts. Most of them can be viewed on video. Wondering if anyone has purchased from this seller? I just ordered a few, because God knows I need more loose stones!!

http://www.diamondcz.co.uk/index.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:

stacyf

Connoisseur
Re: Check out this CZ seller

You'll have to let us know what you think, poppyseed! I saw that they have a star-shaped stone. My best friend is always going on and on about how she would love to have an engagement ring diamond cut like a star. I need to show her this site! (Of course, setting that thing may be another story!)

gia87

Connoisseur

I was looking at the princess cut stones and although they are super white I think that the cut is fairly decent. I think I'm going to order a few princess cuts. Can't go wrong for the price.

Attachments

CaraMish

The Imperial Diamond

No outrageous claims, no bashing BTD or stealing photos, reasonable return policy; they look like the real deal. Please let us know how the stones look when you get them.

poppyseed

The Florentine Diamond

we had been away until yesterday and had our mail held, so I'm hoping they will come today!!! Did you order any?

gia87

Connoisseur

I did but they haven't come yet because I requested one stone that they didn't have in stock but was going to see if they could get it.

poppyseed

The Florentine Diamond

Only one pic for now, too dark when I got home. Probably won't be able to get more til the weekend. But you can see the cut is excellent. Lots of fire and brilliance. Definitely colorless and may need some baking. All in all a steal at $2. Every bit as nice as my Winfield stones. got several other cuts, this is the nicest, then the asscher, then cushion and emerald tie. No complaints about any of them.

http://www.diamondcz.co.uk/index.shtml

8mm hearts and arrows cut

Poppyseed I LOVE THEM!!! OMG the cushion cut! Gimme gimme gimmee!!! I can't wait for Friday (payday)I'll definitely be making some purchases!

Oh awesome, thanks for taking photos!! I'm going to order a few shapes now too
I've always wanted a pair of pear earrings, hehe~

Edit: Ordered 2 9x6mm pears and a 6mm princess, I'll post photos when they arrive~!