celebrity engagement rings!

Emanuela said:
Color picture of Lady Gaga's ring from the bottom:

This is so kitschy and something I would normally hate, but it's so sweet and thoughtful that I can't help but sort of love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Bachelor, another Neil Lane ring...
Chris Soules proposed to Whitney Bischoff.

You can also head over to People's website for more information, plus video of all the other pretty rings Chris didn't pick.

I'm a little torn. I like it, but I just have a hard time loving any sort of step cut/brilliant mix.

bellatrix said:
Nicki Minaj

I don't love hearts (see above), but I almost hate that this one it losing its heart shape with the double halo. Go big or go home, right? If it's going to be a heart, I want it to look like a heart!

FKA Twigs

''FKA Twigs is sporting a highly stylized bow shaped ring featuring a pear shaped diamond of approximately 4 carats with an approximate value of $150,000,'' Morgan Shara of MASbisjoux jewelry tells E! News, adding that it's ''quite the unique setting for quite the unique lady.''

I actually rather like FKA Twigs's ring -- very unusual and a refreshing change from the ginormous halos that everyone seems to be sporting these days.

Speaking of ginormous halos, here is Iggy Azalea's ring:

43 carat Jason of Beverly Hills engagement ring valued at $500,000. Fancy Intense Yellow cushion cut center stone surrounded by 2.28 carats of white diamonds set onto 18K white gold.