calling SO-CAL ladies!

ocMrsB

Omniscient
hey all!

if at all possible i thought it would be fun to discuss ideas for a So-Cal meet up, after the holidays pass. Maybe around January or Feb? I know its a little early, but i know that would help enable more of us to be a part of it if we can clear the space in our schedules ahead of time.

i'm in orange county, but i don't mind a bit of a drive. i'm in l.a. as well as san diego county quite frequently anyhow.

if anyones interested, please post where you'd be coming from, any ideas you have about places that would be fun to meet, and month that would be convenient for you.

i think this would be really fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ocMrsB

Omniscient
what a treat Wench, all the way from alaska right??

i'm in long beach literally every weekend for church, so, works for me.

Oooooh! Grace is in the LA area, and I'm in Seattle but fly down to LA periodically and could try to time my next visit with a GTG!!!!!!

I just moved this to the Customer Gallery II thread since there's some more personal information listed here that some might not want readily seen by anyone just passing through.

Just remember for security reasons, to do specifics regarding times/places, etc, via PMs instead of on the forums.

I wish I was in California so I could meet some of you all!

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
A meet-up would be fun, but December is out for me..... Christmas party in SF, DH's grandmother, who is in her 90's that I have never met is coming down to his mom's, just got back from my mom's, etc. etc.

But if you guys want to meet up after the first of the year, I am all over it!

thanks tricksi!

and we're forming quite a # of ladies already! i don't think ca will have seen this much bling since the oscars

rtjanelli

BTD Crown Jewel
lol.....I fly into Long Beach airport via Alaska Airlines around 10:15 or so...we are flying overnight....yuck, but we are taking a cruise out of San Pedro on the 10th....15 days to Hawaii and back....so better safe than sorry. We are staying at the Long Beach Westin, have paid for two nights so we can check in right after arriving.

would you ladies prefer a weekday or a weekend?

i know weekends are hard because most of us are with our families, but weekdays most of us work.

good thing we're planning ahead!

i personally could do either, so i'll go with the majority. with this much advance notice i could carve out the time either way.

rtjanelli

BTD Crown Jewel
yes, we are flying home on Christmas Eve to be home for Christmas. Originally, we were going to be away for Christmas, but decided against it as DH's best friend is ill with cancer, and we have been invited for Christmas dinner. We arrive after all grocery stores are closed here...literally, by 20 minutes, so I have to be a little creative to store and stash food for our arrival home. You would not find me remotely around any store day after Christmas! I usually do a huge formal dinner for Christmas Eve, but am not this year. I will invite friends over before New Years for a dinner.

kimicarol

The Centenary Diamond
ocMrsB said:
would you ladies prefer a weekday or a weekend?

i know weekends are hard because most of us are with our families, but weekdays most of us work.

good thing we're planning ahead!

i personally could do either, so i'll go with the majority. with this much advance notice i could carve out the time either way.
weekdays are best for me :)

yay gracie! the more the merrier!

right now we're mostly getting a roster going, but once PMs get started, you're definitely in the loop

omg, how time has flown!!

this has totally slipped my mind.

if anyones still interested, i'd just like to get an updated roster going before i start on PMs

this is all in the begining stages there's no rushes or deadlines, just hoping we can get a close to mutually convenient time and location for us to meet up and have some fun!

so far i have interested:

Shanin
Elf
Casey
Gracie
and me!

If i'm missing anyone please let me know