BTD cathedral setting

I think I've settled on the cathedral setting from BTD for the Amora Gem I'll be ordering. I'd love to see more "real life" photos of that particular setting, if anyone had yellow gold to show me that would be even more awesome!!

I emailed my prong question but maybe someone here knows. Does the yellow gold cathedral setting come with yellow gold prongs as well?

Thanks for your help and all the pictures I'm about to get :D

MrsGotRocks

The Imperial Diamond
I think I've settled on the cathedral setting from BTD for the Amora Gem I'll be ordering. I'd love to see more "real life" photos of that particular setting, if anyone had yellow gold to show me that would be even more awesome!!

I emailed my prong question but maybe someone here knows. Does the yellow gold cathedral setting come with yellow gold prongs as well?

Thanks for your help and all the pictures I'm about to get :D
I have the BTD cathedral setting in palladium metal for a size 7 finger. It's the one with the round, an 8mm/2ct Asha H color, in all the pics. Here you go.

Profile comparison with my Krupps ring

BTD cathedral is the solitaire ring. This was a comparison if generic cz vs Asha RB cz

BTD cathedral is the solitaire ring. This was a comparison if generic cz vs Asha RB cz

Next to my Krupps

BTD cathedral on the left next to a Winfields Cartier Cushion in a BTD setting, and a Winfields OEC in a custom made Liz C ring with sapphires and diamonds

BTD cathedral on the right next to my I color diamond ring with marquis side diamonds in platinum

Last edited:
I have the BTD cathedral setting in palladium metal for a size 7 finger. It's the one with the round, an 8mm/2ct Asha H color, in all the pics. Here you go.

Profile comparison with my Krupps ring

Next to my Krupps

BTD cathedral on the left next to a Winfields Cartier Cushion in a BTD setting, and a Winfields OEC in a custom made Liz C ring with sapphires and diamonds

BTD cathedral on the right next to my I color diamond ring with marquis side diamonds in platinum
You kick so much ass for taking the time to post these pictures... And confirmed that I definitely want the cathedral setting! I like a more substantial band, and clearly there's some "oomph" to this setting. Thank you so much!