Brand New Cartier Trinity!

So I ordered a Cartier Trinity on TrueFacet... it ended up being kinda shady. Several things lead me to return it immediately. (took 3 weeks to ship, said it came with original cert, it didn't, they provided 3rd party appraisal to verify authenticity, no serial number on ring, the engraving was different -- lots of things were just off) But the plus was I got it and it fit perfect, so I said eff it and ordered the real deal. Took 2 days to ship and wow! I don't think this is ever coming off my hand.

I bought it as a RHR, but it fits both hands. It is meant to go with a 10 year anniversary band (left hand) I have in the works, but for reals, I'm never taking it off. It's so fab and rolls like butter.

I got the classic sized one. It's a size 56. They say to size down, but I'm kinda glad I sized up. I just had the feeling I would need to.

The packaging alone is amazing.

Macy

Connoisseur
Beautiful! Congrats on 10 years!

Did you order it from Cartier.us? Do you happen to know how many mm wide each band is?

Beautiful! Congrats on 10 years!

Did you order it from Cartier.us? Do you happen to know how many mm wide each band is?
Yes, I ordered online. It looks to be 3-4ish mm each? maybe just 3mm? I thought about getting the large one, but glad I tried this one first. I think the large one would have been crazy on my short hands.

Macy

Connoisseur
Thanks for the info. The size looks great on you. I think I also want the classic size. Just need to convince my hubby...:D