Best hand helpers!

Blingaholic

BTD Crown Jewel
Sparkle!mom said:
Blingaholic...Isn't the coconut oil greasy?
after it absorbs it's not greasy. well...if you use TOO much, then yes! i've learned that the hard way haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dana..YES! I have those little white gloves and I am gonna cut the fingers off...I could most likely tolerate that. Thanks for the tips (no pun intended!)

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
Sparkle!mom said:
Dana..YES! I have those little white gloves and I am gonna cut the fingers off...I could most likely tolerate that. Thanks for the tips (no pun intended!)
i hope it works for you! i know for me, as long as my fingers (and toes) don't feel trapped, then i can wear (fingerless) gloves or (toeless) socks.

G

Dana, that is such a good idea! Part of my problem is I can't stand to have my toes encased--I am one of those people who wears flip-flops year round in the Northeast--and having my fingers covered feels weird too, too weird for me to get to sleep. I am going to get another set of those gloves and try making them fingerless and see how it works then. Thanks for the tip!

Starla

Afficionado
Toki said:
Dana, that is such a good idea! Part of my problem is I can't stand to have my toes encased--I am one of those people who wears flip-flops year round in the Northeast
OMG ME TOO! I'm a Pisces and we supposedly have issues with our feet and footwear (though I don't chalk it down to just that). I seriously hate shoes and wear flip flops all year, sometimes even in the snow
. I am the only woman I know who HATES buying shoes. I'm 26 and I still wear Chuck Taylors as a staple. It's seriously either Converse, flip flops, or if I am going out or feeling fancy, ballet flats. I have so many pairs of gorgeous heels that I feel I literally can't wear because of my "foot claustrophobia". I'm glad to hear I'm not alone because I get called out for this (wearing flip flops in winter) constantly!

Edit to add: As for the hands thing, I use the same anti-aging creams on my hands as my face (right now it's American Beauty Ultimate Diamond). I moisturize several times a day. If they are really dry and cracked, a good balm might be helpful (like Fisherman's Friend or Rosebud Salve).