Been awhile, but I need some help finding a setting

Hi. It's been about four years since I've ordered a ring and now daughter has now graduated from college and I need another ring for her.

I bought this ring for my daughter and was told the setting was silver. It is not. She loves the design but I don't know if there is a way to find a similar mount in silver. Not sure I can spring for that much gold at the moment!

Would you let me know if you have any ideas? You picked the most perfect setting for her high school graduation ring and she wears it all the time. Thanks so much for any help.

Attachments

Dana ♥

The Centenary Diamond
please forgive me for intruding, but i thought i'd try to be helpful:

Continuum Sterling Silver 8mm Cushion Ring Mounting

which looks reaaaaaally close to the one in your pictures, and it is available in continuum silver, and for cushions ranging from 5mm up to 10mm.

it doesn't have the lower bezel, but it has the held-with-two-prongs look... Wink's bench might be able to add the lower bezel for stability, though?

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
Hi Julie,

The style Dana pulled is indeed very close. I can have Wink pull the style number from her high school ring tomorrow, and compare them, as well as get the pricing in Continuum for both. Send me an email to [email protected] and we'll discuss there.