Anyone have a Wink Classic Solitaire?

Would love to see some real life photos as I continue to contemplate which ring to get!!! Thinking a 2ct center but any stone would be great to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi y'all, new to forum and I would love to see pics too. I just ordered my first Wink...a 7.5mm (2.5ct?) princess in CW. It should be here tomorrow. Yay.

elf925

The Pink Orchid
I'm sorry I no longer have pics but I have owned one and I loved it. It was very well made and wink stones are awesome. As a matter of fact, everything I've gotten from Wink has been amazing quality. Wink has great customer service as well, I even got to talk to him personally once! Imagine that! An owner answering his own phones

Sounds great
Yes definitely like the idea that you can actually call and speak to a real person!!

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
There's also a matching band for that ring, which I don't have pictures of, and it pairs nicely with a diamond band too. I love classics!

I need to order the setting still but my stone should be here today...eager to see it! I sent Wink an email yesterday I want to make sure the 7.5mm PC is considered a 2.5ct setting... once I hear back I'm gong to order the setting.

diamondangel

BTD Crown Jewel
I'm pretty sure I responded to that already. I've had several princess cut emails in the past 24 hours.

Wink is sick as a dog, and needs to recoup for a few days. I usually handle the setting stuff anyway.

Wink

The Imperial Diamond
I have been sick but am on the mend. I love talking with my clients and think it silly that more do not...

Wink